• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

search output as xml

cmowse

Geomaster
Thanks a lot for your work.
At least, it's running on Motorola Defy and search for nearest by caches on OC.de is working.

Currently I can't really test routing, because I'm still in the office,
but the handover of the coordinates from your app to google maps routing is working....
First impression is positiv :up:

BtSt

Geonewbie
Oliver schrieb:
Hi sorer,

sorer schrieb:
i want to search, and get the output as xml. As html it works, but with xml not.
(...)
Any suggestions? Thanks.

i looked into the problem and was able to install the feature of oc.pl to oc.de.
I have also added the id-tags you requested.
The status-names etc. are not localized at the moment (all english), but this may change.
And i added "total" in "docinfo" section.

Do you need further changes?

I will contact oc.pl to inform about the changes when you reviewed the changes.
But be prepared that the id's may be different on other nodes.

With kind regards,
Oliver

Hello Oliver,

I am the author of Geocaching Buddy for iPhone, and would like to be able to search in geocaching.de and download a cache with full details once a selection is made. Currently I'm working with the (legal) geocaching.com Live API as a beta tester and that works quite well. But adding opencaching.de in the mix would be great as well.

It seems this is possible with the changes you've made for Columbus.
I've extensively searched the forums for an API but the latest messages are from last december. What is the status?

Could you point me in the right direction using search.php?
What e-mail address should I use to request access?
Any documentation?

Kind regards,
Wim Verhoef
a.k.a. BtSt (been there, Seen that...) on Geocaching.com

Oben